Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gonna Miss Em'

Hmmm... 3 more days and im off to Nottingham, UK.. Before i embark on my journey to the robinhood town, i guess it is appropriate for me to show abit of my heavily guarded sensitivity (faiz aka papa bear wants me to show my emotions before i leave Malaysia) and post something a little hmmm... whats the word for it... touching... hahahhaha... i have been having sleepless nights thinking about what i ll miss most about my home, Malaysia... tanah tumpahnya darahku...tempat ku dilahirkan... tempat ku bergembira...bersedih... hahahaha... see, told ya im letting out my emotions..lol... anyway... here are the list of things/people i ll miss the most...

abah and mama... these are undisputedly the two people i ll miss the most... duhh... i ll start with abah... im gonna miss our long conversations about politics, religions, golf, money management, the world and many more.... ask him about anything and he ll give good if not brilliant answers... and mama... her caring love will forever feed my heart no matter where i am... i ll miss seeing her glowing smile everyday... and her cooking too... fish curry, sweet and sour fish, black pepper beef n many more.. hmmm...im famished... (im fasting btw)... NEXT...
BEBE BEBE BEBE.... the most loveable cat there is... will definitely miss our afternoon naps together... u could do anything to her and she wont scratch u...aint it true bebe? hahahhaha... although i have two other cats, bobo and rosyam nor, i wont miss them as much as i will miss bebe... i guess its because i have had bebe since she was a kitten....

The third thing i ll miss would have to be my 'penthouse'... anything u ll ever need is in this room.... playstation 2, fridge, tv, wireless connection, practice putting mat, comfy bed n of course, a clean dry bathroom... had alot of beautiful memories in this bedroom... especially the bed... if u know what i mean... hahahhaha... no complaints what so ever by my exs... hahahha.. im just joking... really hope my hostel room in UK would be this cozy...

and of course... my 'de lorean'... what will i do without u baby... 1.8 turbo engine, sporty rims... ur my first, my last... my everything....

not forgetting my golf set... PING driver, X-20 CALLAWAY IRONS, TITLEIST vokey wedge and PING G8 putter.... alot of tournaments and bets are won using this golf set... great memories... if abah is coming to visit me in December.... i ll probably ask him to bring it along... heheheheheh

Finally... what i ll miss most is HOME itself...Been living in this house for almost 20 years now... the memories i have in this mansion are priceless....i may have other homes later in life but it will eternally be my home in my heart..
.
.
Well i guess thats about it... and no...im not crying ..hahahha... BUT... it was emotional...
.
.
p/s: the next post should be about UK... till then... cheers..

5 comments:

thepenpusher said...

Eeehhh your cat is bloody adorable!
Can i have it? I'll take extra good care of it when you're away =D
Anyway, WHOA.
Nottingham, eh.
Get me a few Vivienne Westwood dresses when you get back.
Hahahahaha.

khairi said...

yeap...shes adorable... selalu tidur my room... nah.. this is the only cat my dad likes...so i dont think he ll give it to u while im away.. hahahah... about the vivienne westwood dresses thingy... whats that? hahahah... i aint gay... so i dont really know the brands honey...

Ji Hoong said...

aww!!! u sound so emo!!! ohh yeah pic please!!! and link me!!!

Dato Dhani said...

who help you re-arrange ur room through the webcam? *hint hint*
when u come back bring home some stuff from topshop as a birthday pressie..hehe

Jocelyn said...

hey,
i dont need vivienne watever it is...
haha... i wan LOUIS VUITTON!!
haha compensate for my ticket.. this is no biggie for u , ain't it?
hahaha.. have fun in Notthingham!!